Sanyo Massage Chair
Using lie-detector technology, galvanic skin response, your pulse and perspiration are monitored through your fingertips to identify personal areas of stiffness and tension. The HEC-SR1000K then begins a customized 15-minute full body massage, focusing on detected areas of stiffness. A stylish and discreet leg mechanism is adjustable to treat aches and pains on the soles of your feet, behind the knees, calves, or Achilles. After those especially-rough days, flip the back pad over for extra-deep and penetrating relief. With a smaller footprint, wood-grain accents and simpler operation, the HEC-SR1000K is a great choice.
- Exclusive Stiffness Detection Sensor. Pulse and perspiration are monitored during a short evaluation period, followed by a customized massage, focusing on detected areas of stiffness. Choose from RELAX or RECOVERY mode, according to how you feel.
- Physical Shape Sensor adjusts massage rollers automatically to accommodate various body types and shifts in position during massage.
- 4-way Multi Roller with 2 adjustable speed settings and reversible direction control.
- 7 Automatic Courses: Neck/Shoulders, Waist, Leg. Leg Course can be combined with other 3 Automatic Courses.
- 55 Combination Manual Courses include Kneading, Tapping, Kneading & Tapping, and various Stretches.
- Power Footrest and Recline to 170 degree angle.
- 25" Vertical stroke length of Massage Rollers.
- 3 massage speed settings.
- 3 width settings for personal size.
- Repeat feature for continual massage.
- Removable headrest and back pad.
- Soft synthetic black leather covering.
- Maximum User Weight: 265 lbs.
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D):
Upright: 26-7/16" x 44⅛" x 40⅝"
Reclined: 26-7/16" x 24½" x 69"
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D):
29½" x 27⅞" x 58⅝"
- Unit Weight: 178 lbs.
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 year parts and labor
3 years roller mechanism
- Made in Japan.